Історії про послух марихуані

Alarm

Дикун родом з Шамбали
Реакции
Баллы
Introduction
Substance: weed Opium
Shop: https://bigbro.cc/threads/plague-inc-Киев-Харьков-Одесса-Клады-и-отправки-по-Украине-Лучшие-штаммы-на-рынке.11047/
Communication: easy-going and positive/ high quality service manager
Place and coordinates: another side of the town; paranoid and quiet place without people. The treasure was hidden clearly and close to the coordinates. I found the treasure in a few minutes of digging in moist soil.
Photo:
IMG_20201118_162702.jpg

Weight:
1g.
Tolerance: High, smoke weed almost every day.
Background of substances use: yesterday, high quality buds.
Characteristics: The weed was pressed, the treasure was small and well sealed. The smell was pleasant, included notes of poppy and wild flowers. The bud was generally dry and my sample contained a few seeds.
Dosage and method of using: 0.150 mg x2/ Dry Duck

Timing
00:00
I smoked through the dry duck, and my everyday cap. The smoke was hot, it took some times to coughed. Ooh Yeah! I felt the pleasant aroma and taste of that delicious buds which spreads throughout the street. Soon, the muscles of the body relaxed and all negative thoughts went away!

00:09
During the time the feeling of being smoked only increasing. People around me could see how happy I was.
00:45
The next hour I was walking with a relaxed gait and my eyes were really red! Like a vimpire eyes! When, suddenly, in front of me I saw two policemen who were walking exactly towards me. Everything inside me shrank, but outside I tried not to show it. Thanks God, they didn't asking me, bcs I was so smoked;)
01:20
After that situation paranoia reminded me how dangerous it is walking on the street with stuff in your pocket.
01:55
Yeah! I came home without any troubles. My mind was empty and tired. Only one thing which I did was the mission to find the forces to take a shower before I was going sleep.

Conclusions and Assessments

This is a great cannabis strain for sleeping well. Indica dominates in this sample. Overall, I really liked this weed and the service, but the place with the treasure was far away and inconvenient, so I'll take 2 points off in my assessment.

Total Score: 8/10

Последнее редактирование:

Alarm

Дикун родом з Шамбали
Реакции
Баллы

Eo Benefaciendo

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ
Мес†ный
Реакции
Баллы
Вещества
••• ТГК •••
Юморист :laugh:

Кот ВездеСущий

Молодость и опыт
Исследователь натуры
Исследователь Эйфории
Мес†ный
Зам зама
Реакции
Баллы
Вещества
шишкси со льдом
Зато это мотивация к изучению иностранного языка ))
Так себе мотивация

Introduction
Substance: weed Opium
Shop: https://bigbro.cc/threads/plague-inc-Киев-Харьков-Одесса-Клады-и-отправки-по-Украине-Лучшие-штаммы-на-рынке.11047/
Communication: easy-going and positive/ high quality service manager
Place and coordinates: another side of the town; paranoid and quiet place without people. The treasure was hidden clearly and close to the coordinates. I found the treasure in a few minutes of digging in moist soil.
Photo:

Weight:
1g.
Tolerance: High, smoke weed almost every day.
Background of substances use: yesterday, high quality buds.
Characteristics: The weed was pressed, the treasure was small and well sealed. The smell was pleasant, included notes of poppy and wild flowers. The bud was generally dry and my sample contained a few seeds.
Dosage and method of using: 0.150 mg x2/ Dry Duck

Timing
00:00
I smoked through the dry duck, and my everyday cap. The smoke was hot, it took some times to coughed. Ooh Yeah! I felt the pleasant aroma and taste of that delicious buds which spreads throughout the street. Soon, the muscles of the body relaxed and all negative thoughts went away!

00:09
During the time the feeling of being smoked only increasing. People around me could see how happy I was.
00:45
The next hour I was walking with a relaxed gait and my eyes were really red! Like a vimpire eyes! When, suddenly, in front of me I saw two policemen who were walking exactly towards me. Everything inside me shrank, but outside I tried not to show it. Thanks God, they didn't asking me, bcs I was so smoked;)
01:20
After that situation paranoia reminded me how dangerous it is walking on the street with stuff in your pocket.
01:55
Yeah! I came home without any troubles. My mind was empty and tired. Only one thing which I did was the mission to find the forces to take a shower before I was going sleep.

Conclusions and Assessments

This is a great cannabis strain for sleeping well. Indica dominates in this sample. Overall, I really liked this weed and the service, but the place with the treasure was far away and inconvenient, so I'll take 2 points off in my assessment.

Total Score: 8/10
Nice photo

Малачко

Реакции
Баллы
На иврите будет понятно

Alarm

Дикун родом з Шамбали
Реакции
Баллы
А на русиш слабо:D:D:D
Чесно кажучи так, слабо. Якби ти почув як я розмовляю на російській мові, то б ти довго сміявся))) англійську й то краще знаю)
На иврите будет понятно
Можу ще на латині)))був період в житті коли її вивчав)

Сверху Снизу